The wallet reflects the head. Particularly in tough times. The truth is, money is made mentally long before it’s physically collected.

I think it was Prosperity Preacher Reverend Ike who said… “People have more hang ups about money than they do about sex.”

And I think it was Zig Ziglar who said “Hardening of the attitude is more dangerous than hardening of the arteries.” Either way, the message is the same.

If you ain’t got it, you’ve got to look at your thinking. Most people however prefer to take the easy option and blame circumstances beyond their control, like a recession, the education they didn’t get, the parents they had, the government of the day, inflation – in fact, blame anyone or anything that is handy other than themselves.

We have bred a society keen to abdicate responsibility for anything and everything, money and success being high
on that list.

In a recession, you can divide the population into two chunks:
One has got the money, and the other hasn’t. The latter meekly forfeit their right to complain!

Those who search, hunt and ferret out the information they need to rectify whatever is ailing them, and those who simply
don’t. About 5% of the population are in one group and 95% are in the other. In a financial sense, 5% of people do very very well and 95% never achieve a satisfactory level of independence and wealth.

The difference is acting on information!

More specifically, the getting and using of information. What most people don’t seem to grasp is that it’s a behavioural difference, totally and completely within your control, regardless of your financial circumstances, tertiary background, where you live or the business you own.

Hopefully, you are in or are striving to be part of the 5% and I congratulate you on that choice. Many, however, opt for being in the second group, but by doing so they forfeit their right to complain.

If you are striving to improve your situation I can promise you the steps to mastery are NOT shrouded in mystery as so many mistakenly believe. There are NO secrets.

But there are ways to accelerate the process and your progress through those steps, notably, mentoring, modelling and new information.

You need to be absolutely committed to doing whatever it takes to change your situation, whatever that means for you…

All the Best,

Mal Emery

Committed to Elevating the Financial Wealth and Wellbeing of Society Through Entrepreneurial Excellence and Guilty of Conspiracy to Create Capitalism

P.S. You can find more information about how how to Recession Proof Your Business & Income in my new book, available now in bookstores!

However, if you’d like to order directly from my website, you can get an extra special bonus Audio MP3 of a presentation I made recently at my exclusive member-only Platinum Intensive Session entitled “Recession Proof Your Business and Income Mega Pack”, absolutely FR.EE

This bonus disc is not available in bookstores, but we will send out to you at no extra cost (just add $10 for P&H) if you order my new book online at www.recessionproofbusiness.com.au

Posted on December 06, 2008 - 10:04 PM

- Updated on December 06, 2008 - 10:04 PM


Like this blog post? Why not, share it with your friends?

Have something interesting to say? Click on the button below and tell us what you think...
click to comment
 
< Older Post
Newer Post >
 
 

Contact Us